- Photographs organised by the Adairs School Of Motoring may appear on this website, and its Facebook group.
- If you feel there is a photograph on our site or Facebook page that is inappropriate, please contact us.
Adairs School Of Motoring uses email to communicate. This necessitates the storage and communication of personal email addresses and personal information.
Online lesson / course purchases
If you buy lessons online:
- Paypal pass onto us, your contact details so that we may verify your purchase.
- Paypal and ourselves, do not receive any of your credit/debit card details, which are handled by a third party payment processor.
Website and Cookies
When you visit our website:
- The Web servers at Knowledge Computing will record your IP address, which is used for statistical purposes. Like a car’s number plate, an IP address does not easily identify the owner.
- The Website also uses “Cookies” to anonymously track people throughout the site.
We are obliged by HM Customs and Revenues to keep some information, such as lesson purchases, for at least 6 years, as detailed in their policy document “Keeping records for your Tax Return“.
The General Data Protect Register (GDPR) Compliance
Adairs School Of Motoring believes it is compliant with the GDPR, which requires organisations to have a lawful bases for using personal data (details here), that includes: (1) Consent (2) Contract (3) Legal obligation (4) Vital interests (5) Public task (6) Legitimate interests. Adairs is compliant with the following rights for individuals (details here):
- The right to be informed
- The right of access
- The right to rectification
- The right to erasure
- The right to restrict processing
- The right to data portability
- The right to object
- Rights in relation to automated decision making and profiling.