Tomorrow’s Driving Starts Today
Learn to drive off road from age 14
Enjoy the thrill of driving now.
- 50 minute lessons £38.00, lower price if you book a course.
- You are the only car on the track per session .
- Lessons are fun
- One to one tuition (same instructor throughout your course)
- Large practice area with junctions and a roundabout.
- Local company, lessons held every weekend.
- Helps you gain confidence,
– – – Gift Vouchers Available – – –
There are very few places around the UK where you can safely learn to drive under 17 on an off road circuit, and even fewer where you can have 1-to-1 driving lessons following a structured programme. So if you are serious about getting a head start on learning to drive.
All our Young Driver instructors are fully qualified Driving Standards Agency Approved (ADI’s) and have been checked by the Criminal Records Bureau. My handpicked team will instil an awareness of the responsibilities of driving from the start.
Where are we
Our courses and sessions run monthly at weekends. ( Lessons restart from 15/08/2020)
Our courses are held off road at Tharsus Engineering, (carpark and compound), Cowley Road, Blyth, NE24 5TF.
Do I need a Provisional license
You do not need a provisional license to take one of our under 17 driving lessons.
All the instructors are fully insured to give instruction to under 17’s off road.
What will it cost
- Car, instructor and off road area is £38.00 a 50 minute session.
- 1-to-1 training £38.00 for 50 minutes
- 2 friends or siblings sharing the car is £38.00 for 50 minutes
- Courses: 6 x 50 minute lessons = £200.00.
3 x 50 minute lessons = £ 108.00.
- Paired lessons: These lessons are designed for siblings or friends. The pair will be briefed then each student in turn will have the opportunity to practice. Based on 2 sharing is £38.00 for 50 mins, a 3 session course = £108.00 etc.
Our Young Driver lessons are available for anyone aged over 14, it can be a good introduction for especially nervous drivers who are over 17 and want to gain experience in a less pressured environment..